|Length Inches||Bib Inches/cm||Availability|
MATERIAL: HIGH-QUALITY TETRA COTTON (T/C)
SIZE VARIATION = VARIATION OF BIB LENGTH
NOTES: SIZE = WAIST x LENGTH (Length of BIB)
Example: 25 x 36 (13)
Waist=25" (63.5cm) & Length=36" (91cm) & Bib Length=13" (33cm)
1. Best Method is to measure the Waist, length of Bib and length of any Pinafore that fit your child best and choose the SIZE nearest to your measurement; OR
2. WAIST - Measure Waist tightly WITHOUT allowance and ADD 1-2 inches (2.5-5cm) to the measurement you have measured. The additional allowances added are at your preference depending on how loose your child prefers.
3. BIB - For accurate measurement of the Bib, request your child to wear any belt tightly but comfortably on her waist. Measure from her shoulder to TOP of the belt, which will be the measurement of the BIB.
4. LENGTH of Pinafore - Measure the length from her shoulder to her knee and ADD 2 inches (5cm) or the length of your preference. Please take note when measuring the Length, make sure your child looks up straight and don't look down on her knee.
5. Choose the size nearest to your measurements. Bib length should be prioritized because the waist of pinafore can be adjusted by adjusting or add on a hook and the length of pinafore can be altered.
NUMBER OF ITEM PURCHASED
(Quantity) x (Item)