MATERIAL : HIGH QUALITY TETRA COTTON (T/C)
NOTES: SIZE = WAIST X LENGTH of Pinafore
Example: 22 x 24
Waist=22" (56cm) & Length=24" (61cm)
1. Best Method is to measure the waist and length of the any Pinafore that fits your child best and choose the SIZE nearest to your measurement; OR
2. Measure Waist tightly but comfortably WITHOUT allowances and ADD 3-4 inches(7.6 - 10.2cm) to the measurement you have measured.
3. The additional allowances added are at your preference depending on how loose your child prefers.
4. It is ok to have the waist loose so long as the armhole is not too loose because there will be the Belt to be fastened on the waist.
5. After you have determined the Size on the Waist of pinafore, measure the length from her Shoulder to her knee and ADD 2-3 inches (5-7.6cm) OR the length of your preference.
6. Please take note when measuring the Length, make sure your child looks up straight and don't look down on her knee.
NUMBER OF ITEM PURCHASED
(Quantity) x (Item)