|Inch LENGTH cm|
MATERIAL : HIGH QUALITY TETRA COTTON (T/C)
NOTES: SIZE = WAIST X LENGTH of Skirt
Example: 26 x 23
Waist = 26" (66cm) & Length = 23" (58cm)
1. Best Method is to measure the waist and length of the Skirt that fits your child best and choose the SIZE nearest to your measurement; OR
2. Measure Waist tightly by inserting FOUR FINGER while measuring. OR
3. Measure Waist tightly but comfortably WITHOUT allowance and ADD 1-2 inches (2.5 - 5cm) to the measurement you have measured.
4. The additional allowances added on is at your preference depending on how loose your child prefers.
5. After you have determined on the Size of the Waist of Skirt, measure the length from her Waist to her knee and ADD 1-2 inches (2.5 - 5cm) OR the length of your preference.
6. Please take note when measuring the Length, make sure your child looks up straight and don't look down on her knee.
NUMBER OF ITEM PURCHASED
(Quantity) x (Item)